Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with you purchase from The Wearer but if not you have 14 days from ordering to return or exchange.
Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of placing your order and let us know why you wish to return.
Then arrange to send back recorded delivery to the following address:
The Wearer Ltd
2 Charlton Place
London N1 8AJ
Upon receipt of the item(s) we will refund the order value, less the original shipping, to the original purchasing card. Alternatively we can exchange the item for you. Please let us know what you wish to swap it with and the return address.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on earrings (or any other pierced jewellery).
- Items must be returned unworn and in good and saleable condition.
- We recommend all returns are sent using an insured and recorded delivery service with tracking and scanning.
- The Wearer does not accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Returns outside the stated time frame will only be accepted at the discretion of The Wearer.
- Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the goods with.
- Credit and Debit Card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.
- The Wearer does not accept liability for the length of time particular banks take to process refunds.
- For items bought in store we offer an exchange only within 14 days of purchase.